||The Tsovilis family has been active in tourism since 1954 when their restaurant (then café) named "O Sakis" was established, near the Venetian Castle of Parga!
In 1987 the construction of the "Byzantio Hotel Apartments" began, on the beach of Chrissogiali (Valtos) in the family’s Venetian olive groves!
In 1999 the second building of the complex was constructed, to which a pool and bar were added in 2000!
In 2004 the first building was renovated, to be in keeping with the modern comforts which our guests demand!
Up to present day, the family strives to constantly improve of its know-how and level of services in the field they love, tourism.
Supporters of this long lived effort are our clients, who over the years have become our friends and a living part of our history!